Pages

Monday 18 January 2021

DO SOMETHING NEW ZEALAND

 


Kia Orana eveyone,

Back again with an another amazing activity from the SLJ team blog. Today for one of the activities we had to create our very own Google Earth project which you can mark different places you would love to go/visit in NZ or any other places. What I did was that I had to choose at least 15 locations I want to visit here in Aotearoa and also to add photos and information about each location. Here is a video of what I created. Hope you like it!


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Fai'ana,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    Ka pai on creating this epic screencastify of your top places to visit! I would love to go to all of these places, especially Weta Cave and Queenstown! Which place would be your top pick?

    Keep up the great mahi!

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete