Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

Student Led Conferences T3 & Science Fair

On Thursday it was student led conference. That is when your family come and see how you are doing in class and what are you learning about each day. I went to the student led conference and my mum,brother & my step dad. The first thing I did was took all of them to my reading level and where i am. I was explaining how i'm doing in reading and what do i struggle with. Then after we went to maths, I told my mum that i am still working on my math and i struggle in different kind of math but my mum said we still need to work on it. After we went to my writing level & i was really proud of myself in writing also my family was as well, lastly then showed them our science fair and talk through all of them, my topic was about electricity and what to do around and how to stay safe as well. But overall it was a excellence night for me but last i just want to say a big thank you to Miss Chand.

No comments:

Post a Comment