Pages

Monday 16 December 2019

2019 In Hindsight


                                                                                                5 things that I am proud of:

- Achieving my goals which was Math

- Getting heaps of awards and making my family proud

- Being the role model and leader for G.T.S

-  Trying my best no matter what

- Joining school events and standing up for what is right



5 things I am thankful for:

- The help I got from my parents, teachers and my school

- My teacher Miss Chand for always helping me through my up's and downs

- Getting to school and learning new things

- Being in Room 10 because it was a brilliant class to be with

- And last is my friends that has always been by my side and has been so caring and funny








No comments:

Post a Comment