Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

Online Learning- Lockdown Legends




Today I have been doing some online learning. We have many activities to pick and to do, we even get points for doing this. Our Principal and our Deputy Principal had gave our teacher a break from work and they deiced to make some fun activities to do with us online learners while through lock down. We have work to do and other fun things as well. Today I learnt about why didn't countries have the color purple on their flags back in the days. One thing I learnt was that the reason why countries didn't have the color purple on their flags because the color purple was too expensive to buy but now days the color purple is now shown on countries flags. And the second activity I did was a Hogwarts Digital Escape Room. I had to find ways to escape a room and get back in time to the Hogwarts castle. One thing I learnt was that I have to work as a team and think carefully by understanding what I am reading.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Orana Faiana Well done on your work. I love your creativity and your wonderful paragraphs hopefully some day you can check my blog! Malo Aupito Catherine

    ReplyDelete