Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2020

Poetry Homework

Today I just wanted to show you guys some of my own homework I do at home everyday after school with a special tutor. He always has some great homework planed out for me to do so I can achieve my goals and also to focus on what is right. Enjoy!

POETRY:
It is a form of words or creative writing used to bring different types of thoughts, emotions and feelings to the reader. The poet can rearrange language, the rhythm and sound of the poem.

EXAMPLE:
The Fat Cat
                                  I had a cat
Who was so fat
He could not even
Sit on his mat.
He had a hat
That did not fit
He put it on
And then it split.

Write your own poem:( 8 sentences for each topic)

Car

My fancy car
Which is fast like a jaguar
You see it around when you drive on the road
But sometimes you don’t really know 
I always take it for a ride everyday 
And I make sure I always pray
Well anything can happen 
  One day my next fancy car might be a wagon



My Favorite Shoe

My favorite shoe is cool
It keeps my feet nice and dry from the swimming pool
I walk in my shoes everywhere I go
But I hope these shoes last longer like a pillow
My favorite shoe was found in a garage sale
And also the reason why was because it had a little fluffy tail
I know my favorite shoes doesn't look that nice 
But I’m just  happy I have these shoes in my life

2 comments:

  1. HI Fai'ana It meKalo from Glenbrae school I like your Blog about Poetry Homework I cant stop reading it bt any ways keep it Up And keep on Bloging and Stay Safe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kalo, thank you so much for commenting on my blog. Hope you and your fams are staying safe! God bless!

      Delete