Pages

Monday 24 June 2019

What the animal inside of me?

There is a suspicious creature inside me, I can feel it,
it eats & sleep at the door of my ear, it rolls in the mud
when it’s playtime, it get aggressive when people attack their moments.


There is an animal inside me, its lazy at the walls of my blood
vessels, it keeps trying to run away, when i am alone the beast
inside of me will care for loved ones and share.


There is an animal inside me, when I am with friends it tries to break
us up, i am slack as a koala, it’s like a boxer fighting to get out, it can
dance along the floor and shout as loud as it can.

There is an animal inside me, its body is ginormous like a box,
its eyes are gorgeous when you look into it, it just won’t leave me
alone, will I ever be free from a pig?๐Ÿ–

No comments:

Post a Comment