Pages

Friday 27 March 2020

What I Have Been Doing In The 4 Weeks Lockdown

Over the past few weeks I have been doing heaps of online home learning and homework from my parents. I am really enjoying online learning from school and home learning at home as well. It help's me to become more smarted,learn new things, and go to school with a smarter brain than before. Everyday I miss school and I wish school was still going on but the COVID 19 has hurted many people and families around the world. But i'm still happy that i'm still doing school work online and also homework. I've been learning different things each day and studying on it by understanding it more. But overall it's fun at home and I hope everybody is safe out there. 
Please look after you guys safe by: rest and sleep
keep warm
drink plenty of liquids
use a room humidifier or take a hot shower to help ease a sore throat and cough
And wash hands
Here are some picture's!         





No comments:

Post a Comment