Pages

Monday 31 August 2020

LCS- What we can give back to the community!

Today for my LCS I did a poster about what I can do to give back to the community. My idea was to cook for the homeless people & to make cards for them as well. I wanted to do this because I know they are crying for help,praying,going to bed feeling hungry & also suffering. I want to make these homeless people feel better & for them to know that some of us still care about them. So I hope you like my poster! #ALL LIVES MATTER


2 comments:

  1. Hi faiana, this is an amazing idea on what you would give back to the community, loved going through your creative blog. Keep the amazing work up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annaleeze, how are you? Thank you so much for blog commenting on my blog. It sure makes a huge smile on my face! Thank you

      Delete