Pages

Tuesday 24 August 2021

Dear Life !

 Tuesday  24th August 


Definition for Gratitude : the quality of being grateful, showing your appreciation and to return with kindness 


1 - You are alive !

2- Your Health !

3- Opportunity !

4- The people in your life !

5- Being grateful for hard times !


Dear Life,


What would I do without you ! You changed me endlessly with tough obstacles. You have helped me value and appreciate being blessed with this life. I wouldn’t have made it through all those amazing journeys without you. There were times where I thought this was all a mistake but glady I changed all negativity into positivity and now I know why you are so important to me !


People would treat you like you're garbage and forget why they have life but this year I think people will be more grateful and find out what's the true purpose of life. I hope many people change for the better ! All these hard times we have been through wasn’t to hurt us but to make us become STRONGER. You reminded me to be more appreciative of life, you believed in me when no one else did, you went through all the tough times when I had no one by my side and rather than spending life with hate, bullying and being a coward instead fulfill life with extraordinary memories that will never be forgotten.


1 - Ups and Downs: Thank you life for helping me experience all the FAILURES and SUCCESS. Pushing me through the most difficult times and coming out with a bang like that. Thank you!


2 - Loved ones: Thank you to everyone who loves me for me! Thank you for making a huge impact on me and never stop believing in me in possible ways. Thank you to a few rare individuals in my life who have listened to me without no judgment, helped me without entitlement and understood the process. My love for y’all is UNCONDITIONAL !


3 - Dancing: Dancing is something I can’t go without each day. It helps me feel good about myself in and out, and allows me to be free. I’m really grateful for this to be a part of my life. Dancing is a HIDDEN LANGUAGE in my SOUL, so thank you for this amazing gift!


4 - Opportunity: Wow, opportunities day by day ! Nothing is more important than to take on an opportunity without no hesitation. Opportunity gives me many ways to LIVE and LEARN many things to the BEST OF MY ABILITY. 


5 - Happy times: Thank you for the happy times in my life. Thank you for releasing the stress out of me and turning it into happiness. There's nothing like having a laugh with each other, being proud for the right reasons, hand by hand dancing around in circles and making silly faces. HAPPY TIMES you have always got a way to make me happy even though I didn’t feel like smiling or having fun, so thank you so much ! 


Life has taught me many things. Life has failed me countless times but in life there is nothing we can do about it but to astonish every moment we get !


Love,


Faiana


No comments:

Post a Comment