Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

I Am

                                              I am grateful and thoughtful

I wonder if my dreams will ever come true

I hear people cheering me on when I cross the stage

I see the fear in children eyes everytime I go pass them

I want all the negativity things to stop

I am grateful and thoughtful


I pretend that I can handle everything but really I can’t 

I feel like I'm losing hope every time I do something wrong

I touch the soft milky clouds up in the sky

I worry if my brother will get home safely

I cry when I know it’s time to say goodbye

I am grateful and thoughtful


I understand what people are going through daily

I say what I believe in and to don’t worry what other people thoughts might be

I dream of becoming Prime Minister 

I try my best to make my family proud and to be brave in everything I do

I hope that I find someone in the future who loves me for me

I am grateful and thoughtful




No comments:

Post a Comment